16 February 2011

Shows

I'm pretty much a homebody. Every night after work, I come home, play video games, watch movies, surf the net, etc. I go shopping with friends every once in awhile, but it's rare for me to hit a club and all that.

However, there is one thing that is absolutely vital to my existence, and this thing is: Live concerts. If I don't have a show to look forward to, I get very depressed. Thank god I live in Montreal, and there's usually always at least one show to look forward to.

I actually attended 2 in the last week. On Feb. 7th, Linkin Park played at the Bell Center. I absolutely love these guys, and their live performance is always top notch. They give off such a nice vibe, like after 10 years they're still amazed at how much their fans love them, and I love them for that.









And yesterday, on Feb 15th, Emilie Autumn and her Bloody Crumpets made a stop at the Corona Theater to dazzle the audience with awesome music and accompanying burlesque show. It's always a blast to have a bunch of pretty girls dressed up in sparkly corsets prancing around a stage =D









And I've still got many shows to come this spring, so life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment